Thursday, February 17, 2011

I am done cooking (and it is still officially Thursday)!

Something incredible has happened: I am done with all of my major cooking and it is not yet midnight on Thursday.  I have a salad dressing to make and a few veggies to chop (and don't ask if I have cleaned the kitchen).  I know, I know.  It is still pretty late and I still have some work ahead of me tonight, but barring any major distractions (achem... blog...), I will be in bed BEFORE 3 am! 

My inner perfectionist would like to stay up and set the table, fold the laundry, and organize the mountain of books that DS calls his bookshelf, but I know that all of those things can happen tomorrow in about 30 minutes.  Best to just get my dressing done, so my chopping, and clean-up, right?

1 comment:

  1. I am so PROUD of you! And also impressed, and a tad jealous. But for me, all I have left is the chicken (Duck Sauce chicken - easy peasy) and salad, so I'm doing great. Never mind that the house is a disASter. ;) Have a great Shabbos!

    ReplyDelete